By booking a collection and using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions, which govern your use of our website and our services.
- “You” or “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses our website or our services.
- “We,” “Us,” or “Our” refers to The Rubbish Removers.
- “Services” refers to the rubbish removal services that we provide.
- Use of Services
By using our services, you agree to the following:
- You will provide accurate and complete information when booking our services.
- You will ensure that the rubbish to be removed is safe for our staff to handle and does not contain hazardous materials. Unless agreed upon prior to removal.
- You will not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Parking must be made available free of charge directly where the waste is to be removed from. If this is not possible then you will be liable for any charges incurred by parking fines etc.
- If you wish us to enter a loft/attic this must be boarded out or the items must be brought down prior to our arrival.
- We will dismantle furniture items to be able to remove them from the property, however, if this still proves to be impossible we will not rebuild the item of furniture, but you will still be liable for the attendance fee/booking fee.
- In cases where the removal of sheds, decking, and greenhouses is required, any provided quotation shall not encompass the removal of rubble or soil from their foundations unless expressly specified.
You will be charged for our services on completion of the work unless you are a company and you have an agreed 30-day contract with us. The fee will be based on the volume and type of waste to be removed. We accept payment by cash, debit/credit card or other payment methods that we may make available from time to time.
We would require a 50% deposit to be paid upfront when a service is above £250, this would be deducted from the final balance upon completion of the work.
If for any reason a collection has been arranged where you will not be present, it is your responsibility to provide us with reliable means of contact. Costs must be paid prior to our arrival, or a written agreement stating otherwise between you and The Rubbish Removers.
The price is agreed upon before the commencement of any work, this is then non-negotiable and must be paid in full, otherwise, goods will be returned back to the outside grounds of the property, and we will not re-enter any internal buildings in this Instance.
- Cancellation and Refunds
You may cancel your booking up to 14 days before the scheduled removal time. If you cancel within 14 days of the scheduled removal time or if our staff are unable to remove the rubbish due to circumstances beyond our control, the deposit may not be refunded.
In addition, if the costs incurred exceed the value of the deposit paid, prior to the point of cancellation we reserve the right to charge additional costs.
If for reasons out of our control collections are postponed or cancelled we reserve the right to charge an additional call-out fee to cover costs incurred.
To exercise the statutory right of cancellation, you must provide us with a written notice via e-mail and have received confirmation of cancellation from The Rubbish Removers.
In the event that we arrive at a property and encounter an undisclosed or previously unknown infestation, we will be unable to proceed with the property clearance until proper documentation can be provided, demonstrating that the infestation has been successfully resolved by a certified pest control service.
We may issue refunds at our sole discretion.
We are not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our services, including but not limited to damages or losses caused by our staff, equipment, or vehicles. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or losses arising from your use of our services.
- Intellectual Property
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
We may terminate your access to our website or our services at any time, with or without cause, without liability to you. These terms and conditions will survive any termination of your access to our website or our services.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time by posting the amended terms on our website. Your continued use of our website or our services after the posting of the amended terms constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law. Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be resolved in the courts.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us using the information provided on our website.
- Waste Transfer Notes
A Waste Transfer Note will be issued with every collection and it is your responsibility to retain these records for a 2-year period.
Where we have the Waste Transfer Note stored, we will provide a single copy on request for a period of two years after the collection, but we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.