The Rubbish Removers have job vacancies in Tameside and the surrounding areas.
- We are actively expanding our waste collection and property clearance business and we now have vacancies for drivers/company representatives.
- We have been established for over 20 years and have achieved consistent growth, particularly over the last 5 years.
- We are committed to running a happy and productive workplace, where hard work and loyalty are rewarded.
- Our operatives range from 20+ years to 1 year of service and cover a range of ages. Together they form a hardworking team who are committed to our company values, most importantly providing exceptional service to each of our customers.
Successful candidates will be responsible for entering domestic and commercial properties and removing furniture and loose waste. Driving and loading of vehicles and tipping off at waste transfer stations. On occasions, there will be fly-tipping from rural areas that will need collecting and litter picking.
They will be responsible for dealing with the customer face to face, writing invoices, and collecting payments.
They will need to be able to work well with various other staff members within the team.
The hours required will differ on a daily basis due to the nature of the job but they will need to be able to get to our headquarters in Dukinfield between 7 – 9.00 am to start.
The days of work are Monday-Friday as well as Saturday mornings.
Positions will be filled on a self-employed basis, starting at £9.50 per hour. This will then be negotiated once candidates are considered to be competent in driving the vehicle and leading the team, candidates will also then have access to our bonus scheme.
- Full UK driver’s license for over 12 months
- GCSE grade C in English and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Experience working with the public.
- Be over 23 years of age due to the insurance of the fleet.
- Be physically fit and able to load the vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well within a team.
- Worked within the waste industry previously.
- Have driven 3.5-tonne vans.